Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Increase your paycheck - Here is my fat paycheck, how big is yours?

Use your myspace, facebook, and yuwie network of friends to make you money.

My paycheck
How much are you getting paid with your myspace, yuwie, zenzuu or facebook?

Here are my current #'s as of 12:02 AM 9/8/08 - about a month in w/o spending a dime on anything yet.

My Network

260 Friends 1 degree away @ $4 per referral = $1,040
624 People 2 degrees away @ $3 per referral = $1,872
411 People 3 degrees away @ $2 per referral = $ 822
________________________________________________________
1295 People in my direct Sponsored Network = $3,734

Plus I got $1,000 bonus for hitting 1,000 in referrals and I'll start getting residuals on what my whole entire network makes.


=================================================
*************5/12 @ 11:39 PM Earnings update****************


In 4 days, 12 hrs and w/o spending a dime yet with 6dgr,
here's my production and pay: (as of 11:39PM 8/12/08)

58 New Members I've personally signed - $4 per new member
29 New members my 2nd level signed - $3 per new member
5 New members in my 3rd Level - $2 per new member
=============================================
92 New members in my network - $329 for 4 days of PT, maybe 3 hours max/day

Plus I'll start getting .5% total added residuals on what my network spends. (.2% 1st level, .175% 2nd level, .125% 3rd level)


If you only do one thing to better your lifestyle, join this site today and manage your new found wealth! By the way, it's totally free.

Check out this video. It explains how everything works.



SIGN UP HERE using my sponsor link so we both get credit and stay connected or just click on the banner ad.

http://tinyurl.com/BuildingDreams

Best of luck,

Saan

"Life comes to those who waits, but only left from those who don't."
"Make life, not excuses."
"To get ahead in life, you must help enough other people get ahead in life."

No comments: